Search This Blog

Thursday, February 14, 2008

The Valentines day Massacre

Why is Valentines day so important to us women? Why do we expect all these gifts from these men to assure us of their undying love for us? Because they are supposed to that's why. I mean we're the ones that takes care of them all year long, being supportive of them on their jobs, buying them shoes and PS3's. Need I go on? Valentines is a day when women are supposed to be pampered and woo'ed. You guys have all year to plan for this occasion so why do you continue to wait till the last minute to get all your shopping done thus the end result being a not so romantic trip to the mall. I mean I'm not saying that the chocolates have to be Godiva but I mean put alittle thought into the day. Make us feel special. In most cases women don't want chocolates, to be honest. How about drawing your woman a bath and gently placing rose petals (or her favorite flowers petals)in the tub while you tell her how much you appreciate her. It might sound sappy fellas but trust me it works. I know that although sad but true there are some people out there that try and take advantage of females weakness for Valentines. They use tactics like cheap parlor tricks to make us believe that they are in love so we can,well, end the night on a Happy Valentine;) What's even sadder is that some women really fall for those guys. Listen Ladies we deserve to be treated like Queens whether its Valentines day or not don't ever allow anyone to make you forget your essence or your swagger it's what makes us who we are. Although the thought of true love seems like a fairy tale it can happen and I know alot of the issues are the fact that we want the good guy but we want the bad guy, hmm. Think about it! A friend of mine once told me "you want the picnic in the park but you want Tupac to do it for you". That might be true but I'm sure even Pac had his romantic moments.
Well this year I bought Mr. P a georgeous watch. It works off kinetic energy so he never has to replace the battery. Pretty thoughtful huh.? He's easy as long as we end it on a Happy Valentines;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What up? This is Mr. E (for Extaordinary) from El Crapitan, Tejas. There's some good advice in this post. If I ever have another girlfriend, I'll be sure to give some of those suggestions a try. The last gf I had was cool, but she said I was to quick in bed. Do you have any advice for that? Oh, and tell Mr. P that I think he is pudgy.