Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Inaugural blog

Whats the deal? Let me start by introducing myself, I am Mr. P. My fiancee, Mrs. P, and i reside in Houston TX. We're just everyday people looking for a forum to voice our opinions and get some feedback from people who think like us or people who don't think like us. We're not here trying to force views down anyones throat or persuade anyone into thinking like us, hell half of the time we don't even think like each other. Truth be told I'm just a people person, I see everyday how an average person can make it big in this country just by finding their niche. I weighed my options and since I refuse to join a reality show cast, I may as well do a lil blogging and see what i come up with. My potna (partner) smoothie over at http://realpeepz.blogspot.com gave me the low down on how to be successful in this blog game. He said "just do you." Well here I am world wide web "I might be black i might be ugly, but lord knows i'm here"-Sealy from the color purple.



1 comment:

smoothie said...

bruh,
tks for the shout out...yall gotta a nice since of it , and as you eluded to, doing you makes this sooo eaasy!