Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Morning Blurb

Good Morning all! Just thought I'd jot a few words down before I head off into the blue collar world. So as you all know me and Mr. P are new to this whole blog thing. We've been together for a half a decade already and we find ourselves lucky to have found each other. Everyday we hear about couples not making it and looking for that mr. or mrs right. It's kind of sad now when you think about it, the divorce rate is at an all time high like 50-60 percent or some other ridiculous number. I don't exactly understand it. I mean have we forgotten the true essence of a marriage? It's never perfect even for us. People always ask us how come you guys aren't married yet? Well simply put we wanted to make sure this was for us. You don't really get to know somebody until you live together. How could i possibly say that I will marry you and spend the rest of my life with you and I don't even know how you live, what kind of person you are in the morning or even if you snore at night. I don't know about you all but for me it takes more than a couple of years to really get to know your mate. You hear it all the time, as soon as we got married he/she changed. I didn't want that for me or him for that matter. So we waited and let me tell you I'm glad we did. I know now that without a shadow of a doubt that Mr P is my Mr Right. The only one that is patient enough to deal with my moody ways, the only one that I can talk to openly with, and the only one that understands my views, whether he agrees with them or not at least he understands them. My bestfriend. I couldn't imagine life without him. It's all about compromise you guys, even when you know your right, for the sake of you sanity and relationship there has to be comprimise and of course communication. By no means am I saying that our relationship is perfect but what I am saying is that we take the time to talk it out we take the time to listen and best of all we just take time to always show one another how important we are to eachother. That's the most important thing for us anyway. Well all I'm running late like always. gotta go! Think about it!!!

1 comment:

smoothie said...

on the real Mrs P,

that can be a great chapter in a relationship book....