Search This Blog

Monday, April 14, 2008

I'm Just Saying...


I was sitting back getting "medicated" the other day when something struck me. Is it just me or does everyone else think that Barak Obama is the real life version of Michael Evans from Goodtimes. Think about it America, particularly Black America, he is the best of both worlds. Hell as far as I'm concerned he is michael evans. Michael should be around Baraks age by now, same complexion, same afro same button down and slacks. Man didn't Michael wear the same outfit in every episode. I mean he was a classy brother but he dressed every episode like he was studying. When I look at the show now I just find myself thinking "dam do he ever like play basketball or go swimming" you never saw michael in sports gear or like lounging clothes. Personally I think he slept in penny loafers, but I know you'd never catch a brother like him unprepared. Now I get it, If michael stayed in his interview clothes that good job would never catch him slipping. Mike was like "sh*t it don't matter what time they call I'm get that job." I feel you mike. Or he could have been just ready for them streets and been like "shit I know its crazy out here so if I always dress nice my momma aint got to worry bout getting me no suit." I feel you mike got to look out for momma.

2 comments:

smoothie said...

you know,
i never looked at it that way..now that i think of it..Barack from the Chi..Micheal was from the chi..Mike had a pro-black approach to things..And Barack hang with ona de most pro black people out there...You aint seen Mike in a minute, and all of a sudden Barack pop up from the south side....coincedence???

Anonymous said...

I'm not trying to start anything or anything, but Mrs. P is kinda kicking Mr. P's ass in the blogging. I mean Goodtimes? What are you in your early forties or something? That show was popular in the 70s. Next time, why don't you compare Hillary to Scarlett O'harra from Gone With the Wind. Or compare McCain to Tony Danza's character from Taxi......Oh, one more thing: "What?!?! Sowa doe Baugga?"