Search This Blog

Monday, April 28, 2008

Are You F***king Kidding Me?!!!!!

Whats up America? This here is a two part post. I know I been laying low for a hot minute but understand don't take it personal this is who I am. I consider myself something like a blogging boa constricter. I lay in the cut and wait for a worthy cause to voice my opinion upon, cause after I attack you might not see me for another week till I hunger yet again.


First I'm start off with the Sean Bell Verdict (White America you knew it was coming):
"Maaan Thats Some Bulls**t" Now that I got that off my chest. This is some scary stuff for real. Scary and Agitating to be exact. Its scary because NY policemen shot this man, unarmed mind you, fitty times. Not only fitty shots, but one officer even re-loaded. If you unload a full clip into a car, stop to reload but your fellow officers are still shooting while you reload cause if you all re-loaded at the same time someone would have noticed that no one was shooting back. And if my facts are wrong about the number of shots fired america please tell me. But lets say I am exaggerating on the number of shots fired, how many bullets into an un-armed husband and father of two daughters is appropriate? I thought the rodney king verdict was crazy this is insane. LISTEN AND LISTEN CAREFULLY. WE SENT A YOUNG BLACK MAN, MICHAEL VICK, TO PRISON FOR FIGHTING DOGS, BUT WE SET FREE MANKILLERS? PROTECT AND SERVE WHO? MAN LOOK WHAT ARE THE OPTIONS FOR YOUNG MINORITY MALES. IT WENT FROM BEING YOU HAD TO WORRY ABOUT THE HOOD TAKING YOU UNDER, BUT TO NOW YOU CANT TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE COPS AND THE ROBBERS. Man I personally hate when my people, black people play the race card because I know at times our theories can get out of hand, but come on when its blatant. And I know some smart-ass is going to say "Well one or more of the officers were minorities" Well slaves were used to catch other slaves back in the day as well. Speaking on behalf of black people I think we all agree that we have our real sh** and our knockoffs. Simply put we are not all made the same it takes a certain kind of person to consciously aid others in the slaying of your own people. I assume that remains true to any race or walk of life but I'm speaking as a black man.

I'm also scared cause I've seen prey become the predator over less. We all remember the Rodney King Riots and that was just over an a**-whooping. I don't want to see anything ill go down but you can only push people so far before they feel backed into a corner. I plead with you America we have got to find a way to stop this injustice because each example is just like a festering sore on the image of this country. Now this is not an attack on any race by any means but an attack on injustice and flatout B.S.


NOW ONTO JOSH HOWARD:

Again I repeat "Man thats some bulls**t". Josh whats the deal homey? Man you can't put people in ya bidness like that kinflok. for those of you who dont know Josh Howard plays for the NBA's Dallas Mavericks. The Mavericks are currently in the playoffs and last week Josh Howard went onto a nationally broadcast radio show and admitted that in the off season he puffs the majic dragon. Now I said to myself thats real but TMI. He then went on to say that most NBA athletes do too. What part of the game is this? It was enough to tell on yourself but you bring yo potnas into it too thats not cool. I like Josh Howard as an athlete I've never met him but I wonder why he said that? Did he think about how that made the nba look? How thats gone bring unnecessary heat on his fellow athletes? Or how about how some kid that wants to be in the nba someday might take that. that kid who wants to be like Josh Howard? Look I'm the First person to say that its the responsibility of the parents to raise their child, but being a parent myself now I see how celebrities and the media can make it hard on a parent. Whether we know it or not Hanna Montana has more control of our kids than we do. Which by the way why the hell is R. Kelly named the pied piper? Didn't the pied piper kidnap all the children from the village using his"Golden Flute" that spewed out golden tunes that smelled like pee? Anyway I close by saying celebrities and athletes and the media and myself included, it may not be your job to raise other people's children but it is your job to not f**k it up.

Mr. P
100

No comments: