Search This Blog

Monday, March 3, 2008

Rage against the machine

Why is it that some people mention something casually with the intent for the other person they are conversating with to ask them about that specific something mentioned but then act like they don't want to talk about it. I mean you were the one to mention it first so why not tell the story to the full intent. I don't know about you guys but that really pisses me off.
So I know this girl who's boyfriend just went back to contacts from glasses. He did it over the weekend so he hadn't been to work with his "new look". When he came home he preceded to tell her that he was going back to the glasses because he felt that it caused to much commotion. What? What did he mean by that? So my friend asked if someone had said something to him. He said "no not really". But I mean how do you start the conversation saying that it caused some attention but then turn around and say nobody said anything to you? So then he told her that a few of his colleagues mentioned something. So, like any girl would, she asked him who. He started calling off names and it happened to be all males. I'm sorry but number 1 is he wouldn't have even brought it up if it was all guys, right? So she kinda got suspicious at this point and asked him "so no girls said anything?". That's when he brought up a few other names and this time it wasn't just guys. My girl is tough though she wasn't just trippin' I mean she loves her man and trust him whole heartedly. So she preceded to ask him what the girls at his job said to him about the sudden metamorphesis. He told her that all they said was how different he looked.... How different he looks? Yea right! So my girl asked him what else they said that's when he started tripping talkn' bout thats why he don't tell her stuff cuz he knows she'll blow up and she has a bad temper and all this other BS. I mean fellas look alot of the time the only reason we do blow up is cuz you guys lie so damn much we don't know what to believe.
My friends boyfriend is attractive already and then when the glasses come off, watch out! She knows that girls are going to be hitting on him hell thats how she got him. The point is why can you start the story but get mad because she wants to know the whole truth. Guys I don't want to hear that he was telling the truth and why can't we as women accept this bs and that bs. I'm sorry but there is more to that story. Why do men find it so hard to tell the whole truth. Why do you guys feel the need to cover sh!t up. I know for me personally I want to know. Yea initially I might get alittle upset when hearing things that I don't fully agree with, but as long as Mr. P and I talk, not yell but talk, we can make it through another day. I wouldn't be mad at the fact that his coworkers, male and female, mentioned how great he looked. I would just be heated because Mr. P felt like he couldn't tell me the whole truth. I really don't get it. Guys if she gets upset about something like that just tell her the whole story. She might go green with jealousy for about 5 minutes until she realizes how lucky she is to have such a great guy who loved and respected her enough to tell her the truth, even though he knew it might upset her. Ladies when your man tells you stories and though you sometime fill with rage and you just want to hit something, don't go psycho Biotch on him. Just take the time to listen to him, if you don't his coworker might.....
We need to get better... I'm done with Church;)

No comments: